Mike Odin - Any reviews?

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking into doing a DIY caribou hunt for 3 total hunters. Found Mike Odin, but his name didn't come up in a search. Does anyone have any feedback on him? Is there somewhere else I should be looking for feedback?

I'm looking into doing a DIY caribou hunt for 3 total hunters. Found Mike Odin, but his name didn't come up in a search. Does anyone have any feedback on him? Is there somewhere else I should be looking for feedback?

We tried to book through him for a 2019 trip, ended up going a different route. PM me if you would like the details on our decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooster

WKR
We tried to book through him for a 2019 trip, ended up going a different route. PM me if you would like the details on our decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think he uses Bushwhacker Air as his transporter. Saw/spoke with them at SCI in Reno. Both seemed like good folk.

RShulky

FNG
I've tried to PM the users that said to PM them for info on why they decided not to go with Mike Oden but I received a message saying that I didn't have permission from forum to. I also am thinking about booking with him and would like to hear why you guys decided not. If you could please DM I would greatly appreciate it.

thnksno

Lil-Rokslider
Did anyone end up going with mike? Looking at a diy moose hunt with him. Thanks