Military deals

I’ve used both Guidefitter and Expertvoice and had good experiences with both. Sometimes Guidefitter offers free shipping which makes the choice between the two. I’ve not seen Expertvoice have free shipping as yet, but I could have just missed when they did.

I do the same!

cciliske

FNG
Big fan of expertvoice as military. Companies will also run additional sales in there. Can't thank them enough.

Tshively6

FNG
Idk if anyone is looking at this thread with it being a few years old but SG gives 20%, Exo is 10%, I believe Kifaru and KUIu are both 10%. Mystery Ranch is “up to 42% off” through Expert Voice and Guidefitter

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
My advice would be to set up accounts on sites like Expertvoice, Guidefitter, Provengo, etc. Definitely worth the discounts offered there versus the 10% you get from retailers

Sportsman

Lil-Rokslider
ID.me is another in addition to ExpertVoice, Guidefitter, and Provengo. Some discounts cover veterans and some just Active Duty. GovX is another but I've had more consistent luck from ExpertVoice and Guidefitter.

Drenalin

WKR
For what it's worth, I emailed Seek Outside this morning about the military discount, got a response 6 minutes later, and placed my order shortly after that.

CO-AJ

WKR
Got the mil discount from Exo and the pack is phenomenal as was the customer service. Went with the K3 6400 and I am taking it on an extended trip next week. This isn't a hunting trip so no heavy loads, but I am excited to see how it hauls all the backpacking gear.

bobr1

WKR
Idk if anyone is looking at this thread with it being a few years old but SG gives 20%, Exo is 10%, I believe Kifaru and KUIu are both 10%. Mystery Ranch is “up to 42% off” through Expert Voice and Guidefitter
I'd recommend you take down the specific discounts numbers for MR. As that is a condition for getting the discount.

"Your Pro status with MYSTERY RANCH is considered a privilege and can be revoked at our discretion. Please respect the following guidelines:

Please do not share your expert pricing or discount details with anyone. "

Usmcff

WKR
Sitka offers a military discount if you email them directly. I was going to do the leoadventures but decided I didn’t want to pay the sub fee since I’d only use it for Sitka so emailed Sitka directly and they sent me a link to how to join their pro program. All you have to do is upload a copy of your DD214. They fit back with me within a day and I was able to have the discount within two day’s. It’s a hefty discount too, just an FYI.

Sitka offers a military discount if you email them directly. I was going to do the leoadventures but decided I didn’t want to pay the sub fee since I’d only use it for Sitka so emailed Sitka directly and they sent me a link to how to join their pro program. All you have to do is upload a copy of your DD214. They fit back with me within a day and I was able to have the discount within two day’s. It’s a hefty discount too, just an FYI.
Thank you sir! Application submitted

Usmcff

WKR
Thank you sir! Application submitted
No problem, glad I could help out. First lite is the same way if no one knew. Another good one is if you find something you want to buy at Cabela’s and bass pro, find it at another website or store like academy or dicks sporting goods for cheaper. They will price match it and then give you a military discount. Can’t remember if it’s 5% or 10% but just some extra savings.

That was nice of Sitka to process your Pro Deal. They referred me to LEOAdventures about 6 months ago.

Attachments

• 1F597A91-63E2-4C7B-AC88-B8100A517F61.jpeg
    1F597A91-63E2-4C7B-AC88-B8100A517F61.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 46

Genki619

FNG
I had leoadventures but I think I will call up Sitka again. I only used Loeadventures for Sitka stuff anyways.

Usmcff

WKR
That was nice of Sitka to process your Pro Deal. They referred me to LEOAdventures about 6 months ago.
The link for me had the options of govt, active duty, and since I’m now reserves and no long active I chose the veteran route and it just asked for a copy of my dd214.

The link for me had the options of govt, active duty, and since I’m now reserves and no long active I chose the veteran route and it just asked for a copy of my dd214.

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. Active duty is still referred through LEO Adventures.