Military deals

deadwolf

WKR
Check the following...

-ExpertVoice, formerly Experticity, and prior to that Promotive.

-Outdoorprolink
-LeoAdventures
- Kifaru
-Exo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierrebuiltknives

Lil-Rokslider
You lost me at "capitalists". Its what drives our country.

Anyhow, solid info here, I never thought to ask. That sitka deal tho..

And the price of their packs.... i stopped buying arcteryx because they shipped production overseas. I want a new backpack for day hiking and they have to one i want but wont buy it cause of they practices

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you that have leoadventures is it have more on it than outdoor prolink and expert voice? Just was considering joining but if most companies are on other two i will save the 25$ thanks in advance

deadwolf

WKR
For those of you that have leoadventures is it have more on it than outdoor prolink and expert voice? Just was considering joining but if most companies are on other two i will save the 25$ thanks in advance

No it doesn’t, but it does have Sitka Gear and the other two don’t : )

KayLee

FNG
Blacks Creek Guide Gear offers a 25% military discount, which is why I started buying from them years ago.

SemperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the Sitka discount but haven't used any of the others yet. I'm glad to have found this thread as I'll be spending a fair amount of money preparing for my first western trip

Tahoe1305

WKR
Mystery Ranch does, but it is through expert voice. It is pretty steep and worth looking into. Message me direct and I can give you more info. From my looking, MR is the best discount. Not sure why they don’t pass that when folks have contacted their CS. Like most have said others are 10-15% range witch is cool too.

SemperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Holy smokes! I just logged in to expert voice and saw the mystery ranch deal. I was going to use my ILBE pack but now I'm considering getting a Metcalf pack.

Just signed up for Expert Voice. Seems like a pretty cool site! Is LEO Adventures available for Veterans? Seems like it's only active and retired?

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
Another one to check is guidefitter. Don’t remember if they have pack deals, but just got a smoking deal on a new smoke pole.

Jedgar

FNG
ExpertVoice will get ya 40% on most mystery ranch and a bunch of other good discounts all in one place. Lots of camping outdoor gear, shoes, and vortex optics aswell. Been using them A long time. https://ps6av.app.goo.gl/rd3oec

Mystery Ranch is gracious enough to offer their Pro Program to military members which they do not have to do. It is an amazing gesture by a great company for sure and to take advantage of this offer they ask only a few simple rules are followed. Some of the rules which are:
  • Purchases are for your personal use only. You may not purchase for friends, family, or significant others.
  • Products obtained through the Pro purchase program may not be resold.
  • Please do not share your expert pricing or discount details with anyone.
  • Abusing your Pro status with MYSTERY RANCH will lead to permanent suspension from the program.
It is only a matter of time when too many can't play by the rules and the offer is taken away from all of us.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Not sure what others have had for experiences with ExpertVoice or guidefitter. But based on my personal experience If the same deal was offered between the two I’d go ExpertVoice. Just had a few things with guidefitter not end up as expected. Still will use them for a good deal, but prefer ExpertVoice. My 2 cents. PM for more details if needed.

cdg097

FNG
I’ve used both Guidefitter and Expertvoice and had good experiences with both. Sometimes Guidefitter offers free shipping which makes the choice between the two. I’ve not seen Expertvoice have free shipping as yet, but I could have just missed when they did.