Military discount

Datslab

FNG
Looking for websites that give the best military discounts on riflescopes. Thanks.

Dadnstuff

Lil-Rokslider
Expertvoice.
Leupold does direct.
Maven does Direct.
NightForce does direct (but its like only 10%).

As far as a single website goes, your options are pretty limited to GovX. Other sites to look at are Expert Voice and Guidefitter. From my experience, going directly to the company you prefer and inquiring about their discount plans is the best way to go. Might take more work up front, but your savings down the road could be worth it. Thank you for you service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When looking at sites like govx and expertvoice yes they advertise 40$ off.. but that's 40$off MSRP. Not MAP. I found it was easier to just find what you want at say sportsmans who offer 10% off. You don't really save that much and you have to wait on them to ship it which could take a while.

sneaky

"DADDY"
When looking at sites like govx and expertvoice yes they advertise 40$ off.. but that's 40$off MSRP. Not MAP. I found it was easier to just find what you want at say sportsmans who offer 10% off. You don't really save that much and you have to wait on them to ship it which could take a while.
I think you meant 40% off MSRP, not 40$

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ive purchased several vortex products through GovX, but selection is limited. All the products shipped directly from vortex as well.

I think you meant 40% off MSRP, not 40$

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes you are correct 40%. For example recently bought a vortex razor 4000. MSRP. Is $729 40% from that is $438. Sportsman's has them $499 10% off that is $450. So I could have them in my hand today at that price. When ordering from expertvoice or other service you have to wait on shipping.

You need an expert voice account, Burris , vortex, leupold link and many more. Also scheels will honor the vortex military discount in store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk