Mill Creek Watershed

My son and I were one of the Blessed 20 to "win" a ticket to hunt the shed. 15 yrs ago I bagged a 320 been putting in for the hunt ever since. I am sure a lot has changed in 15 yrs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be my 4th hunt in the "shed".
Thanks,
Dan

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hunted it 3 years ago let me know if I can assist good luck was like Disney land elk hunting one thing I don’t hear people talk about is bugling those bulls in late October it can be doneB22C69A3-1B94-47C2-AA94-62E442AF10DF.png

Elk numbers are still slowly rebounding in the blues, down nearly 30% from state objective numbers. The winter 4 years ago had quite a toll on the herd. The near verticalness of those mountains haven't changed at all . Good luck to you !

WRO

WKR
My son and I were one of the Blessed 20 to "win" a ticket to hunt the shed. 15 yrs ago I bagged a 320 been putting in for the hunt ever since. I am sure a lot has changed in 15 yrs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be my 4th hunt in the "shed".
Thanks,
Dan
Oregon or Washington side?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR

Have fun, shoot the first 300 bull you see. It's a steep rude MF and you can loose your whole hunt to weather pretty easy.

Now you can bring more help which is good, I think there's a packer that works in there now as well.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Isn't that in the wolf area for Oregon? I would think they've had a greater impact on elk numbers than winter conditions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk