Milwaukee M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Tool Kit

*zap*

WKR
I use those and they are fine, the light is very handy. The multi tool is very handy also but you do not want to let it overheat....I keep two of them.

Venom One

WKR
The $899 price has to be a typo. The $260 price seems about right for that combo. Maybe it's normally $299?

UtahJimmy

WKR
Good price but reviews are so-so. Anyone have personal experience with this set?
But Milwaukee commented on both of those bad reviews and I'd be willing to bet they made things right if there really was an issue. Milwaukee makes fantastic products and stands by them with a damn good warranty.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy this kit if I were in need of a combo kit, this is a killer deal. Hell, the 100pc bit set retails for $99 by itself...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Good info to know. I need some stuff for the home, or could bring the stuff from my
Ranch home and use this up there.

svivian

WKR
The $899 price has to be a typo. The $260 price seems about right for that combo. Maybe it's normally $299?
The m18s have never been that cheap for all of that. The batteries alone are $100. Just picked up a set at that price

Actually after thinking about it, I bought a smaller kit with just the two drills/charger with a couple batteries.
One of the batteries was bad, I called Milwaukee and they sent me on of the big batteries in place of the small size that was defective. I could have still taken the bad battery back to Home Depot and had them switch it if I was dishonest. I still had the original battery and receipt.

JAM7

FNG
Milwaukee used to be a great brand, but imo their quality has gone down since bright bought by China.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have the drill in that set and use it mostly as a screw gun but when I do use it for drilling or sanding it doesn’t disappoint. Definitely a good deal considering the batteries, charger and drill are worth $300+

Venom One

WKR
The m18s have never been that cheap for all of that. The batteries alone are $100. Just picked up a set at that price
Yeah, $300 might be too low - maybe 500? Regardless, the price is very good. But it's definitely not $899 regularly.

I use Milwaukee all day everyday. Ford bronco restoration and stuff around the house farm. Takes a beating and keeps going.

I bought this set around Christmas but have used all their other stuff. All great. That’s good deal. Try buying one or two of those pieces and you’d be at that sale price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk