Sold Misc sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
7718Sallee
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Bullpac is sold. Trying to give some people good deals on some extra stuff i don’t use anymore. But shipping prices are getting crazy. Cheapest i could find to ship the pack was 84$🤕. Anyway ttt. Happy new year

Usmcff

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bullpac is sold. Trying to give some people good deals on some extra stuff i don’t use anymore. But shipping prices are getting crazy. Cheapest i could find to ship the pack was 84$🤕. Anyway ttt. Happy new year
Tip for shipping the pack, go to usps and get a two large flat rate board game box, may have to ask for it. Take the pack and cinch all straps down and wrap them around each other, especially the waste belt circling the pack to cinch it as tight as possible. Place the pack into the first board game box and fit as much as possible. Take the other box and fit it from the opposite direction and then tape the two boxes in the center. Should be able to get a much better rate this way especially using pirate ship. I bought my exo pack and it costs the guy 18$ to ship the pack doing this.

OP
7718Sallee
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Tip for shipping the pack, go to usps and get a two large flat rate board game box, may have to ask for it. Take the pack and cinch all straps down and wrap them around each other, especially the waste belt circling the pack to cinch it as tight as possible. Place the pack into the first board game box and fit as much as possible. Take the other box and fit it from the opposite direction and then tape the two boxes in the center. Should be able to get a much better rate this way especially using pirate ship. I bought my exo pack and it costs the guy 18$ to ship the pack doing this.
Thanks for the tip. The bull pack has an L shape so it was an award shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.