Missing hunter - WA State

Pocoloco

Lil-Rokslider
While packing out my wifes bull this year and ended up head over heals. Fortunately not in too steep a section. Rolled my ankle fairly bad, tried to stand up and couldn’t. Wife prayed over it, four pain killers, tape, and boots as tight as they went. 3.5 miles and 1200 vertical took a while back to jeep. Siting on side of mountain before we knew if I could walk out it was reassuring to both have InReach communicators. Well worth the weight. Stay safe

Stopped mid stride on my run since I’m in the area and gave him a salute when the procession passed by. Sad to see a successful man have to have gone a while without being found, but had time to think on the rest of my run that I’d like to go out hunting in the elk woods when it’s my turn to go.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Oh that’s sad. Only thing you can help for now is a massive heart attack or something instant.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Another hunter in 418 used his SOS on the inreach when a snow storm came in mid October. He disoriented and stayed put until SAR located him and he was able to get out safely. I use an inreach as well for checking in and sending updates.