Missing the Kryptek Tora gloves?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
fafd6f2c6574b5dd9c1f6a0189cde1d8.jpg

Who’s missing the Kryptek Tora Altitude gloves from their set, in medium?

I used sizing charts for everything but this is one time that it didn’t match my Fred Flintstone hands.

I ended up having to order the larges, they fit but they’re kind of snug. But I really like them. Great for handling spotting scope, knobs, primers, and little stuff like that.

Anyway Kryptek let me keep the mediums that I had, they’ve never been out of the house. Who needs a set of mediums to finish out their set? On me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent9477

FNG
I’m heading to Alaska would really like to use with my Bora jacket and pants if nobody has spoken for them .
thanks
Brent

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I’m heading to Alaska would really like to use with my Bora jacket and pants if nobody has spoken for them .
thanks
Brent

All yours man. PM me your address and I’ll get them out Monday.

Brent9477

FNG
Thank you so much
Brent Littleton
180 Lakewood dr
Nicholasville KY 40503
I’ll return the favor to another rockslide member sometime . Please let me get the shipping at least

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much
Brent Littleton
180 Lakewood dr
Nicholasville KY 40503
I’ll return the favor to another rockslide member sometime . Please let me get the shipping at least

Oh no worries man. Kryptek has been very generous with us, and they’re part of the reason we exist. Happy to pass on some of their great gear. I see your PM and I’ll get that coming Monday. When do you leave for Alaska?

Brent9477

FNG
We’re heading out on Sept 8th -20th with Lance Kronberger . My buddy gonna hunt moose I’m hunting grizzly . Super stoked hope travel an Covid test run smooth .

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We’re heading out on Sept 8th -20th with Lance Kronberger . My buddy gonna hunt moose I’m hunting grizzly . Super stoked hope travel an Covid test run smooth .

I’ll make sure these are there before September 8. And good luck God bless your hunt

Brent9477

FNG
Thank you so much you ever want to come down an hunt a KY velvet buck please PM me will make it happen . Have safe season God Bless your travels as well .

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much you ever want to come down an hunt a KY velvet buck please PM me will make it happen . Have safe season God Bless your travels as well .

Thanks man. I’ll keep it in mind.

Stingray

Lil-Rokslider

If you get a chance, can you post your gear list before you go and maybe tell us what worked after the trip? Also interested to hear how it is to work with Lance. He’s a big Kuiu supporter and they’ve put him in a number of videos. But I haven’t heard much from people who booked him. seems like a great outfit though.

Good luck.