Missing zipper slider on Seek Outside Exposure?

I just got my Seek Outside Exposure tonight, and unless I'm missing something obvious, I think the big outside pocket is missing a zipper slider. I figured I'd ask on here first, before contacting Seek Outside, in case I *am* just missing something. The pocket is zipped closed, but I don't see the actual zipper slider. Here are some pictures of the big outside pocket on the Exposure:

Attachments

• Exposure pocket left side.jpg
    Exposure pocket left side.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Exposure pocket right side.jpg
    Exposure pocket right side.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Exposure pocket whole.jpg
    Exposure pocket whole.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 61

mt100gr.

WKR
That saves weight by not only eliminating the zipper slider, but also keeping that pocket full of sail boat fuel. 😜

Seek outside will definitely take care of you. Their CS is very good.

Not sure why a thread was posted. I would have waited and started a thread after SO took care of you.....or not ;) surely their zippers are better than BL's stuff :)

OP
B
I posted because I thought there was something dumb I might be missing - like somehow the zipper was underneath some bit of fabric, or you had to do something funky to free it from beneath the zipper teeth or something. Easier to ask for advice on a forum before going through the process of trying to reach a manufacturer. It is actually *zipped*, so I thought maybe there was a zipper... somewhere?

Last edited:
OP
B
Well, Seek Outside has sent me a new pack! I was able to get in contact with them on Monday, and they sent out a new pack straight away. I've already loaded it up for a trip this weekend!