Missouri - Kansas City Area

OP
W

wilkINkc

Lil-Rokslider
Im from the Smithville area north of KC, top two BBQ IMO are Slaps and Smokin Guns in North KC. Would love to get an event scheduled. been awhile since we all got together.

Woodyard BBQ is my jam. I'm in Midtown KC. Maybe we ought to get together at a BBQ place...

I agree a meet up would be cool. Depending on when it is, looks like we would have a pretty good turnout.

OP
W

wilkINkc

Lil-Rokslider
I would be up for that for sure. Waiting on mods to come in for my bow then I still need to get it tuned and sighted in

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
I had no clue there were so many of us BBQ loving KC’ens on here. We definitely need to do a meet up shoot some bows or clays or something then grab some BBQ.

OP here. How did I miss this thread and never had “slaps bbq” man I’m missing out!
Damn Rona canceled the meet up I planned last year and got busy this year. Now hunting is in full swing soon.

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
OP here. How did I miss this thread and never had “slaps bbq” man I’m missing out!
Damn Rona canceled the meet up I planned last year and got busy this year. Now hunting is in full swing soon.
Just over a month away here in MO. We get to start bow hunting on the 15th. But have done and teal to hunt before that.

What do you fellers do for a living?

I'm a mechanical engineer by education but have spent the last 10 years or so in project management, and now program management, all in manufacturing.

OP
W

wilkINkc

Lil-Rokslider
What do you fellers do for a living?

I'm a mechanical engineer by education but have spent the last 10 years or so in project management, and now program management, all in manufacturing.
I think we may work together actually based on your job titles. I'm a material supplier and work in a warehouse.

I think we may work together actually based on your job titles. I'm a material supplier and work in a warehouse.

I work for a government contractor if that helps. :)

Full disclosure, thinking about making a change, would really like to get some insights into company culture from someone who might understand what I value.

Rick M.

WKR
I used to run data science teams for a local telco ad tech subsidiary and then an international ad tech company.

A little over a year ago I bought HuntScore and for the last 10 months I've been grinding away at developing and growing the site.

Software engineer here. You hiring? I'd love to be involved.

cb122

FNG
I'm in Topeka. I'd be interested in attending a KC get together since it's a quick drive. My work schedule is non-typical so I have no preference if it's Saturday or Sunday. Now that work is more stable, I'm branching out a bit trying to meet fellow archery hunters.