Missouri - Kansas City Area

grey12345

FNG
I've been a bbq fan for years, born n raised KC. Most of the above is pretty good, don't forget about Danny Edwards off SW BLVD. My personal favorite is the burnt end sandwich.

tpagel

FNG
Hello all from Trenton, MO. New to the area so appreciate BBQ advice when I go into the City.

KSTiger

Lil-Rokslider
FNG in Overland Park, KS. I could help plan a meet up after the holiday season if folks are still interested. Could be fun to meet up and share stories from this past hunting season.

MOBowkill

FNG
I’m in Warrensburg, moved here last year. Does anyone have any good recommendations for 3D shoots?

I’m in Warrensburg, moved here last year. Does anyone have any good recommendations for 3D shoots?

You can PM me. I live around there. You can also join the MO Archery shoots group on FB. Julie Griggs posts every thing and has a google share drive with all the dates and locations. Marshall and Sedalia will be the closest shoots for you.

mhabiger

FNG
Looks to me like JOCO wins for most KC area Roksliders. Any recommendations on places to meet at JOCO folks? Could probably draw in some of us Northlanders if it ain't too far down south, maybe a place in Shawnee/Merriam/North OP.

Personally, I'm pretty open after Feb 14th if folks want to meet up after that.

Tallfeller454

Lil-Rokslider
Im up here in Smithville MO but all the guys i know from Rokslide live in JOCO so i dont mind a little drive if we can all pick a day. Ive heard The Lodge in Lees Summit is a pretty cool spot.

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
I’m even farther north than Smithville the further north the better for me. But I don’t mind to drive a ways either.

OP
W

wilkINkc

Lil-Rokslider
Before April would be best for me because I will be out of town almost every weekend but could probably make it if we plan it enough in advance. I'm on south side of KC so I can make any location pretty easily.

cap4382

FNG
Hey all! Been in Lenexa since 02. Work in construction. Nice to meet everyone! A meet and greet would be awesome!

archp625

WKR
Looks to me like JOCO wins for most KC area Roksliders. Any recommendations on places to meet at JOCO folks? Could probably draw in some of us Northlanders if it ain't too far down south, maybe a place in Shawnee/Merriam/North OP.

Personally, I'm pretty open after Feb 14th if folks want to meet up after that.
I'm up in St Joe and will come down.