MOA rifles

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
I was just hoping for a little feedback. I just picked up an evolution hybrid 7mm for a good price. I searched and found very little info on MOA rifles. Anybody have any pros/cons they have experienced first hand?
Thanks

OP
T

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
thanks for the review. overall did you feel the build quality was similar or better than a cooper/Christensen/fierce? (hopefully it justifies the increased cost) It seems to be put together nice.

Broz

WKR
thanks for the review. overall did you feel the build quality was similar or better than a cooper/Christensen/fierce? (hopefully it justifies the increased cost) It seems to be put together nice.

It is a quality rifle for sure. If it is inside the budget I feel it will please.

WRO

WKR
I was just hoping for a little feedback. I just picked up an evolution hybrid 7mm for a good price. I searched and found very little info on MOA rifles. Anybody have any pros/cons they have experienced first hand?
Thanks

Mine shot great..

They use a custom action and Mcmillan stocks along with either benchmark steel barrels.... or an HCA carbon barrel depending on the model. They shoot very well.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk