WTS Model 70 Featherweight - 280 Remington

clockworkgator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gents,

For sale is a Model 70 Featherweight chambered in 280 Remington. This is a Portugal, CRF action. My understanding is that these were a fairly limited run. I am the original owner; has been babied. Both wood and metal are in excellent shape. Zero rust. Factory bedding has not been altered (no reason). Bolt is beyond slick, feeds great. Sports a 22" barrel with about 20 rounds down the tube. Was MOA or a little better with Norma Oryx 156s. (My deer shots are almost always within 150 yards, so this was just fine, and I never got around to reloading.) Comes with a one-piece, DNZ Game Reaper base and rings (1 inch). (Does not come with the pictured sling or scope.)

Will ship from my FFL to your FFL. Not interested in any trades. Please PM me with questions. Please claim here if you want to purchase. (This is cross-listed; will go by timestamp if multiple claims are made.)

$1000 shipped. That's $900 for the rifle, $50 for the base/rings, and $50 for the FFL to FFL ride. Personal check or USPS money order -- will ship after clearing. Lower 48 only.

znj43y8Z_o.jpg

Thanks y'all.

t_carlson

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang. I'm jealous.

My favorite caliber. My favorite classic-style rifle.

Enjoy the rifle, whoever bought it.