Modern Deer and Bow elk FNG From Washington

New guy and former lurker from Washington. My whole up bringing since I was months old has been around trailer camping with my dad and all his brothers while hunting black tail deer modern rifle until about 4 years ago when we switched it up. That was the first time I tried hunting eastern Washington modern rifle for Mule deer. Got lucky my first time around and got a small mule deer. I have been hooked ever since hunting mule deer and have really come to love it. I still hunt blacktail when I strikeout on mule deer. I also picked up a bow a little over a year ago for fun and I love this new style of hunting. Last year I did my first backpack hunt with a fellow Rokslide member PaulBunyan for archery elk and it was awesome. Elk hunting is new for me as well. Came home empty handed but the trip was a blast. I am already looking forward to this year and have been acquiring backpacking gear over the last year for this years hunt. Been working out more recently trying to condition my body for bowhunting(want to be able to hold full draw longer) and backpacking. Looking forward to learning more about hunting elk, backpacking gear, and exercise routines for bow/backpack hunting.