Modifying Carter release

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Carter wise choose release that I like, but don’t quite love. I have heard of guys cutting/ modifying their Carter wise choice to look like the Nock 2 it. I’m not looking to go that car but I am looking to clip down on some of the peaks between the fingers. Then I’m going to get it coated. If anyone has knowledge or can link me a thread or video that would be awesome, I can’t find it myself.

for context. I’d like to remove the highlighted parts

Attachments

• C339877E-4AE4-4A38-99D8-9EE23056A8DC.jpeg
    C339877E-4AE4-4A38-99D8-9EE23056A8DC.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 19
OP
H

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
save yourself the effort..sell that and get a stan. they have different sizes in each model for a perfect glove-like fit
Though about it. Not out of the options. I shoot it really well just thought about making it a little more custom.

joe#

FNG
Definitely would get rid of a carter for a stan but thats my opinion. I know that i didnt modify as much as your wanting but i cut a target 4 into a 3 finger

OP
H

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
I use to fabricate in a previous career so I’m not worried about making it right, just wanted to see if anyone ran into issues, so I can avoid them. It looks like that everything past the middle finger is just solid aluminum. Also a friend of my does cerakote on guns so I’ll probably disassemble it and do the grinding etc, then put it back together. Thanks everyone for the input.