Modifying TightSpot Quiver

Outwest

WKR
I am considering shortening my tightspot quiver to make it a little more streamlined when I clip it to my hip belt. Has anyone ever done this? I have seen a few threads on AT about it but no one would ever actually explain how to do it without ruining the quiver.

Any ideas to remove the hood or the gripper?

Thanks,
Jordan

Trial153

WKR
I am considering shortening my tightspot quiver to make it a little more streamlined when I clip it to my hip belt. Has anyone ever done this? I have seen a few threads on AT about it but no one would ever actually explain how to do it without ruining the quiver.

Any ideas to remove the hood or the gripper?

Thanks,
Jordan

Why not just sell it and buy the new whitetail version that is shorter. Might save you some trouble modifying it.
Just an aside, I am also wondering what the benefits of it as it the total length will still be the same as your arrow length?

dkime

WKR
Cut a section out of the middle and use the clamping mechanism to hold it together?

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
I was thinking about doing this as well. I thought of cutting it to length, drill out ends that go into arrow holder then epoxy them back in. Can't see it wouldn't work.