MOGA attacks RMEF and Randy Newberg

trkyslr

WKR
I deff support randy for what he has done and will do in the future of hunting! MOGA can smoke pole...

I second this on backing randy one of his shows is one I can stand watching and I think relates. To a lot of ppl including the community we have here on rokslide the show maybe can relate to us in way or another being this a DIY community. I know most ppl can't afford guided outfitted hunts and the ones we save up for to do you have to have a guide as in most people's dream hunts of sheep and other animals that we can't go out and do ourselves but I know if we could we would and the way I understand this email and what's going on that his show is badly reflecting guiding and outfitter services in states and supposedly hurting business ( that's the way I understand it but I could be wrong) which I think is asinine and also about attending banquets and not giving hunts away or whatever.
Don't quote me on this but I'm sure in one way or another that the RMEF is not only good for the elk and having public land to hunt them but also for outfitters and guides I'm sure they've impacted such businesses in way or another and to be against each other in times like this where we have bigger issues at hand predatation etc. seems like they should be working together instead of against each other over a nomination of an individual
I

Whisky

WKR
I don't know of Randy Newberg. But it clearly looks like he's on "our" side. The actions taken by some of those guides and outfitters is disgusting. Just further proves that everything is about the all mighty $$$ these days. Piss on the little guys, the elk, or the habitat. This ticks me off!!!

OP
D

dotman

WKR
I'm all for outfitters making money but the way they are acting they are moving cloaser and closer to privatizing hunting. I get these groups do some good but they do not have the majorities interests in mind nor do they care about those that cannot afford to hunt any other way then DIY.

I'll throw tons of money into gear but highly doubt I ever use an outfitter in the lower 48 and I'm sick of hearing how they are moving to try and force this. If the DIY guys don't stand up and show support to the people fighting for our rights we will be left out. I know most don't like to get involved and stand on the outside but that only gets your rights taken away.

Now is a good time to let the RMEF know you support their decision to not be threatened by a group.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do know sfw is heavily involed with this and have been eagerly awaiting to give the rmef a black eye after they took a stand on auction tags and fund accountibility. I think for awhile they had veered off course but it is refreshing to see them refocused on their core values again. Going to have to support their mission again.