Molle compatible holster for bino harness

Anyone have any recommendations for a holster that will securely attach to the molle webbing on my bino harness? I'm looking for one that is for small to medium sized handguns such as the Springfield XDS. Any tips would be very helpful. Thanks!
a4bb1026ebc7ec53c6419cb427d80858.jpg

Beckjhong

WKR
Razco is an option that mounts below. For a direct Molle mount, mystery ranch makes a revolver and a semi auto holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
definitely peek at Razco- top notch holsters and right below your bino harness (and above your pack belt) is a great place to carry a handgun

ilIZpn4.jpg

OP
MuleDeerMike
The razco looks pretty slick but I don't have an FHF or any way to attach it unfortunately. I'm needing something I can hook on the webbing that is sewn to the torso strap. Basically the exact spot in the attached photo.

Last edited:

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
what harness are you running? Razco makes a couple of different accommodations for 3-4 harness makers

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
you could give Razco a call and see if there is something they can come up w/? the holster stays the same, they just offer a couple of different attachment methods, possibly one could work for you?

good luck!

OP
MuleDeerMike
you could give Razco a call and see if there is something they can come up w/? the holster stays the same, they just offer a couple of different attachment methods, possibly one could work for you?

good luck!
Okay cool I'll give that a shot. Thanks.