Molle II rucksack

Is there any military members that have put in some work with this rucksack that can help me out? I have two of them and love them use one for hunting and one for training they are super reliable, overall comfortable, decent load capacity, can haul more weight than can fit into the pack and are cheap. I got one complete for 60$ new off eBay and the other for 90 years ago. Next year I will be upgrading my pack system so they will get me through one more year. But the problem I am having is they are too dang loud. Much louder this year than they have been in the past I think it’s becasue the straps are wearing out where it makes contact with the plastic frame and they “squeak” loudly when moving Around. I have tried lining the areas on the frame where the straps make contact with the frame with electrical tape and then hockey tape to pad it or reduce the strap on plastic friction but it did not help. I am thinking about spraying a frame with a rubber flex seal and maybe that would reduce the frisction/noise. But maybe somebody has a tip to help with this or make the pack more quiet under load. Thanks.