MOLLE (or compatible) ICU pod?

strongarm

FNG
Do any of you know if someone makes a MOLLE-compatible ICU pod (or something compatible)? Or, conversely, know of one of the existing ICUs that may pair will with a MOLLE/PALS matrix via carabiners, S-type biners, or some other rigging?

I’m hoping to find something like an f-stop gear ICU with MOLLE webbing that I could rig either into (or even onto) a hunting back to keep the weight of camera optics more ideally positioned and for quick access during field use.

I do have a dedicated camera backpack for my full kit, and a very small one for quick shoots where I don’t need a full kit, but neither are ideal for long days/lots of miles on the trail, nor are they conducive to other non-camera day essentials like layers, food, water, etc. My hunting and hiking packs are better suited for comfort and utility in the field.

I have found some MOLLE camera bags (Condor has one, for example), but they are more dedicated bags that use MOLLE webbing for attaching things onto vs. the ICU approach of converting hunting/hiking pack into a “camera+” bag.

Curious what others may have run across or use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk