Molle sticks on kifaru packs?

ptwysocki

FNG
I have a kifaru pack and also a final rise upland vest. Both use the three bar metal attachments that pass through the molle webbing. Do they work? Yes no problem. But I have to admit I’m a fan of the more traditional weave methods. I find they secure the pockets tighter, and I’ve noticed the webbing around some of those clips have started to come undone. And if they tear out, the pocket is now useless.

I was on their website today and saw the molle sticks. I’m familiar with how they work, but didn’t see how it was applicable for packs that use this three bar clip kifaru system. Am I missing something?

If there was a way to deploy these and attach kifaru accessories I’d be all ears. I just think it leads to a lot of buckles/straps running all over the place and a pocket that isn’t as secure as other pockets that use the straight thread method.

dingle

Lil-Rokslider
You're not wrong - those molle sticks are used for certain pockets that have molle webbing on the back instead of three bar slider attachments. Kifaru doesn't do a great job of differentiating between these attachment systems and I find the website descriptions inconsistent and somewhat unclear. Sifting through the product photos to find find views of the rear is the only way to reliably figure out which pocket uses which attachment type.

Examples of the molle-backed pockets I just found are the Shape Charge and Claymore: