Monatna General unit draw results

tntrker

WKR
I'm trying to figure out how to view the draw results for a general hunt district in Montana for a nonresident elk archery hunt in 21. I should be good with having bought a PP in 20 & 21 but I'd like to see the results. In question is do I purchase another point while applying making 3 PP's, use the guide point for 3 PP's , or purchase a PP when applying AND add the guide point for 4 PP's? Google or this search has no info on the general areas, that I can find for 21...I think 3 is good enough to draw but I'm not possitive. I'm applying for the Elk/Deer combo in hopes to smack a mulie if lucky enough to see one while searching for elk..Thanks!

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks stank, but I've been there and that does not list any of the general areas I'll be in...or I'm too stupid to figure that site out to see how many points it took last year..
If you select "Nonresident Combination" under "Animal" it will bring up a few sheets, one being a 2021 Preference Point breakdown for general tags

fatlander

WKR
3 has to to be good enough. It’s the max you can carry effective March 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
tntrker

tntrker

WKR
If you select "Nonresident Combination" under "Animal" it will bring up a few sheets, one being a 2021 Preference Point breakdown for general tags
Thanks!! Stupid was the issue, I just never looked past the elk option...

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
sooo are we going to see the 10K+ people that missed out on the big game combo with 1 point apply this year with 2 and have better odds not wasting $100 on a PP and going in with zero??

hobbes

WKR
I've never paid close attention to the point requirements and rules for nonresidents. Unless I'm crazy that looks like point creep in the big game and deer combo.