Money Tree

Hair/makeup person for trophy pics....also, "pre-distressed" camo ballcap you can wear backwards in said pics....oh, and something "tactical"...doesn't matter what it is...

OP
Kerrbow

Kerrbow

Lil-Rokslider
Hair/makeup person for trophy pics....also, "pre-distressed" camo ballcap you can wear backwards in said pics....oh, and something "tactical"...doesn't matter what it is...
How much would a tattoo of a 400" bull elk cost?

Outlaw99

WKR
U got a couple flat brimmed hats I’m assuming? U can have the best rifle/bow in the world, be in mtn tough shape, and smack dab in the middle off a 1000 head herd of elk; but if your brim ain’t flat and wide.....you ain’t killin Ol Son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
U got a couple flat brimmed hats I’m assuming? U can have the best rifle/bow in the world, be in mtn tough shape, and smack dab in the middle off a 1000 head herd of elk; but if your brim ain’t flat and wide.....you ain’t killin Ol Son

You just need to HUSH with that flat bill talk

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LWC

FNG

You ain't no cowboy 🤠

OP
Kerrbow

Kerrbow

Lil-Rokslider
Wow and I thought hunting whitetail hunters had to have more "stuff" than anybody. They don't have anything on a fully outfitted elk hunter. So if I had an off-road hovercraft could I legally hunt wilderness areas w/o being in violation of motorized vehicle in a restricted area?

Need or want?....the good old boys didn't need all that much, maybe they were just tougher or better at it than us younger fellas??
Wow and I thought hunting whitetail hunters had to have more "stuff" than anybody. They don't have anything on a fully outfitted elk hunter. So if I had an off-road hovercraft could I legally hunt wilderness areas w/o being in violation of motorized vehicle in a restricted area?

OP
Kerrbow

Kerrbow

Lil-Rokslider
Need or want?....the good old boys didn't need all that much, maybe they were just tougher or better at it than us younger fellas??
You are absolutely spot on. Technology didn't make them or break them. They learned from their mistakes just as we do hiopefully. We don't need a "Money Tree" to be good elk hunters.

Outlaw99

WKR
If you aren’t consulting your dope sheet on your $5000k custom rifle, before taking the shot at a bull at 78 yards......well, let’s just say..... you DEFINETLY ain’t killin OL Son!!!

JordanH

Lil-Rokslider
+1 on the bourbon! And be sure to name every darn brand name you own in your stories so you can get sponsored and pro staffed and get free chit.....................

Make sure you hand load your rounds with the care and diligence you would bathing an infant.

Everyone knows you can’t kill elk with a factory round or factory rifle!

sneaky

"DADDY"
If you don't hashtag everything #sickforit then you aren't really hunting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
If you haven’t been going to CrossFit twice per day and sticking to your keto diet, you are wasting your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Outlaw99

WKR
If you haven’t bought a complete new set of used top name in the industry gear off the Rok slide classifieds and turned around and sold it for more gear at least 3 times in the last year.....Ol Son; who u kidding, u ain’t killin no elk

This is my favorite time of the year at the archery ranges. Watched a guy today with a brand new bow, I wont say brands in case he reads this, worth well over $2000 and he couldn't even pull it back. I wanted to be like dude you drop two grand and didn't think about being able to actually shoot it ? Tough guys like that dont understand you could easy kill an elk with a 50# draw weight. Know your limits ! And people wonder why elk success rates are 10% cause 75% are idiots like that guy. And I enjoy laughing at them. Btw I shoot a 8 year old Hoyt on her 3rd set of new strings. Poor rednecks can go hunting too !!!!!!!

Outlaw99

WKR
If you show up on the mountain wearing realtree or mossy oak, with anything less than 16 hunting stickers in the back window of your truck.....we’ll, let’s just say you might as well leave your bow/rifle in that truck, cause son, u ain’t killing JACK!!!!