Monster Triax...

WakePraySlay

Lil-Rokslider
What’s is up my fello Archers! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe!

Alright, well earlier this year I built some heavy arrows. I documented it and posted here on rockslide. I’ll attach it for those who wish to view it! Anyways I have a 75lb z7 I built and thought it was enough to fling those 730 grain arrows. Only getting 230fps out of them. So I decided to build a hybrid bow. Taking a Mathews Triax and putting on 80lb monster wake limbs.

Here’s the thing. I know older bows have a order in which to put the higher deflection limbs. Do I need to do this for the monster wake limbs (also bought new wake pockets). Another problem is the limbs did not come with any deflection numbers? Is this normal coming straight from Mathews? Any help would be appreciated!

4DE01A2E-A977-45E9-B8ED-45AE33DA2EE8.jpegF01C46BB-0E10-48E9-A9C5-19D012C838FC.jpeg

Attachments

• Arrow Guide .pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
My wake limbs didn't have deflection numbers either. Slap those bad boys on there and start throwing those spears you made!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

OP
WakePraySlay

WakePraySlay

Lil-Rokslider
My wake limbs didn't have deflection numbers either. Slap those bad boys on there and start throwing those spears you made!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
That’s good to know. I found a pic of wake limbs online that had the deflection numbers on them and I got a little worried. Thank you!

Spears are more like logs after 40 yards 😂