Monster xlr8 tearing left

hadda

FNG
My 2010 mathews monster xlr8 (25 inch draw 65#, 26" arrow) is tearing hard left. Underspine is doubtful as I tried various arrows (300s and 350s), with less point weight, turning my bow weight all the way down, moving the rest, and nothing helped. I know my form isn't perfect but I tried a few things and the tear was consistently hard left at 3 yards. Bareshaft and fletched arrows are not close. Bareshaft will miss at 20. Fletched will hit. After doing some research I found out about cam lean. Sure enough an uncut arrow held against the cam will definitely cross the string at rest. I don't have a drawboard to measure it at full draw. Is this something I can fix myself? The nearest bow shop is a couple hrs away and I bought the bow used.

OR Archer

WKR
No it’s not something you’re going to fix. There’s no yokes or spacers on those models to change. As far as where the arrow will cross the string that’s actually where you want it to. If you were to lean the cam out further your tears would get even worse. That particular model is very susceptible to form flaws, facial pressure on the string, or a poor triggering of the release.