Montana 680 Ewe

Hey,
I’ve been saving up points for the MT 680 ewe hunt and should draw this next year with 3 points. As I start doing my research I thought I’d reach out to this group for any insights on hunting and if there any pros or cons on when to hunt as it’s a long season.
Also, would definitely be interested in talking with folks who have hunted this with a boat or canoe.
Thanks

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I didn’t have the tag but did the hunt this year with a good friend, so have a little insight on finding them, logistics etc. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

dmm08300

Lil-Rokslider
I did this hunt this year, a buddy and I both drew tags and doubled up, I'd be happy to answer questions and provide some insight

Kimbersig

WKR
Good luck in the draw. Ewe tags are seeing point creep it seems like! I’ve been applying in 482 and and up to 6 points without drawing! Might be jumping to the north side of the river this year. Maybe I’ll see you out there this year!

Kimbersig

WKR
Hey,
I’ve been saving up points for the MT 680 ewe hunt and should draw this next year with 3 points. As I start doing my research I thought I’d reach out to this group for any insights on hunting and if there any pros or cons on when to hunt as it’s a long season.
Also, would definitely be interested in talking with folks who have hunted this with a boat or canoe.
Thanks
Well Spartans171…did you draw? I pulled the 680-30 tag!

OP
S
Kimbersig, I didnt draw this year. Hopefully next year I will draw. Congrats on getting the tag and good luck. Look forward to seeing some good pictures and hearing about the hunt

Kimbersig

WKR
Kimbersig, I didnt draw this year. Hopefully next year I will draw. Congrats on getting the tag and good luck. Look forward to seeing some good pictures and hearing about the hunt
Ah bummer! I never thought it would take 5 points for me to on finally draw! Ewe hunting must be a lot more popular these days with the rampant spread of sheep sickness