Montana Big Game Combo applied and paid for

tntrker

WKR
It'll be a drum roll sound until next month for the results. Good luck to MOST of ya'll :)p) who will be applying for the Montana Nonres Big Game Combo.....

Mi_fiveo

WKR
They are not getting my money until the end of the month . Drawing a tag isn’t looking very promising after they made their draw system worse than it was. Good luck men!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
tntrker

tntrker

WKR
They are not getting my money until the end of the month . Drawing a tag isn’t looking very promising after they made their draw system worse than it was. Good luck men!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, I had 2 points and bought the 3rd point as well. We’ll see….

No points, burned them all last year. Debating on not putting in for a point but WY is my primary and I’d like to go back to MT in 2023… The odds are definitely better this year with 0 rather than 1, but 2 points is still probably the better option in 23.

Still mad they decided to go messing with their system and make it even more complicated somehow.

What the other guy said though, they aren’t getting my money until the end of the month. My interest free loan to MT FWP won’t be any longer than it has to be.