Montana Bonus Point question

Rackmastr

WKR
Hey,

Question for those who have applied for points and are comfortable with the Montana system.

Can I purchase more than one type of Montana antelope bonus point? I've purchased points in Wyoming in the past but never have hunted or applied in Montana. From the looks of the site, I can purchase more than one (archery and regular) but want to confirm a bit first. I'll likely give them a call to confirm, but it seems like the site would let me. Just dont want to mess anything up and want to start gaining some points for a possible hunt down the road in MT.

Thanks for any insight!

MT257

WKR
A bonus point is a point. You can buy a antelope point that can be used for either rifle or archery.

OP
Rackmastr

Rackmastr

WKR
A bonus point is a point. You can buy a antelope point that can be used for either rifle or archery.

Ok, but there are also separate "900-20 Archery Only" antelope points, so I wanted to make sure I could purchase it as well as a regular "antelope bonus point". It seems I can from what I look at, but wanted to be sure.

MT257

WKR
Ok, but there are also separate "900-20 Archery Only" antelope points, so I wanted to make sure I could purchase it as well as a regular "antelope bonus point". It seems I can from what I look at, but wanted to be sure.
Must be a new option. Never used to have an archery only poing option.

HuntNTag

WKR

You can do both of those. That way if you apply specifically for that style tag, you’d have a point going into the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Rackmastr

Rackmastr

WKR
Thanks! Figured as much. Would be neat to do a hunt down there sometime!