Montana Bound!

charvey9

WKR
I accepted a job this week with Pheasants Forever as the Regional Representative in Montana. Over the next few weeks I'll be relocating to The Treasure State for the new position. Its very exciting to finally break into the outdoor industry and have the opportunity to dedicate more of my time to wildlife and habitat conservation.

We will probably be settling in the Kalispell area pending the sale of our home in OR, but the job will find me traveling all over the state on a regular basis. I know there are tons of Roksliders across Montana, so drop me a line if you want to grab a beer sometime and discuss gear and hunting....especially if you are an upland hunter or PF member.

Clarktar

WKR
Way to go Charvey!! No more teaching then? Always enjoy your posts. Enjoy big sky country, I miss it often.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
So the amount of beer that I do k and buy you is directly proportional to the type of dog you have and whether you take roksliders hunting with said dog.....

Cool man. Kalispell is a sweet place. I especially like big fork.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
charvey9

charvey9

WKR
So the amount of beer that I do k and buy you is directly proportional to the type of dog you have and whether you take roksliders hunting with said dog.....

Cool man. Kalispell is a sweet place. I especially like big fork.

Nice. My oldest golden turns 9 this fall, but still going strong and have another at 10 months that has already done pretty well on his first few trips to the field.

2ski

WKR
I would love a wpg some day myself.

You'll spend a lot of your time down at nine pipes. I this k that's the closest hunting place to Kalispell. For birds.