Montana Bow Sling Sale

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
20% Off Sale Only To Rokslide Members! Enter ROK20 At Checkout to Redeem!
e6fd127a03b78ecd5edaef48a5ce3a2d.jpg
61a9b2d7cbaa38536d2cb6d33da4d2c3.jpg
8172e9a2c139f377e85079df342992bc.jpg
0e2d0a96249377ad9e5c0007a08d8396.jpg
ba0668e96c4402f0d5584382ad30703c.jpg
4003ec532349689e8884e34fc8048f2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Read1t48

WKR
Nice deal for members. Thank you!
Product question...

Is there a way to use the sling while hunting from a bicycle? I don’t mind having a bow strapped to my pack but it is not easy to get off quickly and likely cost me an elk during early season.

OP
J

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Nice deal for members. Thank you!
Product question...

Is there a way to use the sling while hunting from a bicycle? I don’t mind having a bow strapped to my pack but it is not easy to get off quickly and likely cost me an elk during early season.
I've been on the bike a few times this season and honestly I still can't find a great way to use the sling while riding. I still end up strapping it to my pack. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks cor your interest!

OP
J

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
At least through this coming weekend, possibly longer.

CougarBlue

Lil-Rokslider
Just finished up an 11 day elk hunt using this sling for the first time. By far my favorite way to carry a bow around in the mountains. I've tried pack mounted bow carriers, the slings that slip over the cams, paracord slings, the funky spider thing, you name it. None of them worked for me and were often more frustrating or cumbersome than they're worth. This was simple to use and the fastest to get the bow in action. Absolutely loved it. Couldn't recommended it enough.

ericF

WKR
Thanks for the deal. Just purchased after carrying around my bow last week on my first archery hunt which was a giant pain.

OP
J

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Just finished up an 11 day elk hunt using this sling for the first time. By far my favorite way to carry a bow around in the mountains. I've tried pack mounted bow carriers, the slings that slip over the cams, paracord slings, the funky spider thing, you name it. None of them worked for me and were often more frustrating or cumbersome than they're worth. This was simple to use and the fastest to get the bow in action. Absolutely loved it. Couldn't recommended it enough.
Thanks so much for the review man, really means alot. Can i use this on my website?

CougarBlue

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks buddy! What would you say that I could improve on with the design?

I like the stability of having the straps attached to the load lifters and the buckles to release the hooks is great. But getting the straps off so I don't have dangling buckles for rifle season is a PITA. If there was a way to quick disconnect the whole system that would be great or better yet, have an integration with a rifle sling system that just snaps into the buckles.

Small things would be additional colors and patterns. I also labeled my hooks. I found getting in an out of the bag they'd get tangled up a bit. Instead of trying to figure out which one was which, I put a mark on the front hook so I could adjust them a little quicker.

Happy to go into more detail. Feel free to PM me and I can get you my email or phone number.

OP
J

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the feedback. I will be reaching out to you soon. Several of those ideas you are talking about are in the works!