Sold Montana Canvas Wall Tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfritz06

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Montana Canvas 12’x12’ Spike III Tent with the Riley Little Amigo Stove kit including the flu pipe and water heater, rain fly, pole kit and all stakes etc. The only two flaws I can find are: The plastic roof vents are cracked and the rain fly zipper has a small melted spot from the flu pipe not allowing it to zip all the way closed. The only reason I’m selling is because I found a larger tent locally that will hold six cots. This tent will hold a max of 4 cots and the wood burning stove. It is light weight and very easy for one person to set up.
The one in this link is similar to the one I have.

I would like to get $1,000 for the package TYD.
Thanks,

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a Montana Canvas 12’x12’ Spike III Tent with the Riley Little Amigo Stove kit including the flu pipe and water heater, rain fly, pole kit and all stakes etc. The only two flaws I can find are: The plastic roof vents are cracked and the rain fly zipper has a small melted spot from the flu pipe not allowing it to zip all the way closed. The only reason I’m selling is because I found a larger tent locally that will hold six cots. This tent will hold a max of 4 cots and the wood burning stove. It is light weight and very easy for one person to set up.
The one in this link is similar to the one I have.

I would like to get $1,000 for the package TYD.
Thanks,

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.