Montana draw results

stagliano

FNG
Early in the week if they administer the draw correctly. Sometime between next week and the next quarter if they screw it up like last year.

stagliano

FNG
It's all good- they use to draw the 3rd week of August and mail the results.

I’m just bitter because when I checked last year, I hadn’t drawn. They announced that there has been errors so a redraw occurred. I then checked those results and it showed I held a tag. Then, it disappeared. It was pretty disappointing.

I’m just bitter because when I checked last year, I hadn’t drawn. They announced that there has been errors so a redraw occurred. I then checked those results and it showed I held a tag. Then, it disappeared. It was pretty disappointing.
I feel ya but sometimes it happens the other way. I checked Idaho draw results online and it said I didn’t draw. A few weeks later I get a letter from Idaho fish and game and I assume it’s my refund. I open the letter and out falls my unit 21 sheep tag.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully I’ll draw it’s will possibly be my first elk hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
They said next week, but let's be honest with ourselves here lol

stagliano

FNG
I feel ya but sometimes it happens the other way. I checked Idaho draw results online and it said I didn’t draw. A few weeks later I get a letter from Idaho fish and game and I assume it’s my refund. I open the letter and out falls my unit 21 sheep tag.

Whoa! That’s awesome!

NDGuy

WKR
Is there a certain day results are usually posted? Like here in ND for instance it's usually Wednesdays.

Scrappy

WKR
Is anyone else not able to login, it says my password is incorrect. Its probably me and my stupid smartphone. Just trying to practice logging in and can't even do that right.

fatlander

WKR
e2f633486c7da40496bb939d5ec293a5.jpg

Looks like they’re moving with the drawing. Had only said “pending” up until today