Montana draw??

tstowater

WKR
Okay, the "experts" on the other sites say that the draw will be the 20th. Any thoughts here and which unit did put in for? I put in for 680 as I already had a pretty full plate and could make time for the best bighorn hunt in the country. That would be an awesome hunt.

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
FWP's website says the Moose/Goat/Sheep draw is on "approximately" the 18th. Two weeks later I should be getting my moose tag money back...

I Just want to say we crashed MT status page. Keep up the good work fellas. We will show them that if they make us wait, we will over run there system checking to see if they post it early. Good luck to everyone. :)

NDHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck everyone. With their new system of squaring the bonus points, I won't be drawing for a very, very long time...

shanevg

WKR
Nothing for goat or sheep for me, still waiting for mountain goat which is the one I care about the most anyways!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
The goat back door is open. If your bonus points for goat reads zero, you are in!

I, however, am out.

OP
tstowater

tstowater

WKR
If BB is correct, no Montana for Sheep or Goat and no Oregon sheep. Down to Arizona: odds----suck!!!!!

My wife thinks I need to be happy with what I have: Alaska Dall & whatever I can dig up money for and Utah lion. Should be a fun year. Just thought another sheep tag would have topped it off. I am grateful, especially since KUIU packages keep showing up.