Montana elk and deer draw

I am deployed right now and don't have a whole lot other than hunting to think about so I am also anxiously awaiting the draw to see if I got 380 as well I am from Helena originally. Good luck to all!

dotman

WKR
I know I will not draw but I'm just building pts :). I put in for rifle in the breaks.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
For all of you with points, you can get a jump on your results by checking your bonus points. If they go to 0, you're in. If you go up 1, better luck next year.

I am just going to wait for Dave to ring the bell, though.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
I have it on a screen so I can just bring it up and refresh it. :) long lines today at the port so lots of time to check.

flytrait

Lil-Rokslider
I just checked and I have 0 bonus points. Thanks for tip Matt.

Wait a minute, I had 0 points going into this year. I guess I will have to wait this week out.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I thought I would give checking my points a try, but the website was down.

"Server down due to an extremely high level of traffic from Florida."

Curious.

bpotter

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is still pending but I am only in the general draw. Jason Snyder is probably right that the general elk or general deer/elk will all draw. Yesterday, I talked to someone who knew a guy who talked to a guy in the know that said there will be left over licenses. This is a much better source than the ones CNN was using last week.

In fact, I am so confident that I'm headed to the gym cause I might have to outrun (or in my case out-gimp) a pack of wolves for an elk. The wolves were faster last year. :p

Best of luck to all who wait.

I can only imagine the anticipation for the NR. I already have genereal tags for deer/bear/elk/wolf in my pocket for 2013, just hoping to upgrade with a permit. Good luck to you NR guys, i am pulling for you. (i would much rather have a bunch of addicts from Rokslide than the crazies we kept running into from WA last year haha)

Joe

I can only imagine the anticipation for the NR. I already have genereal tags for deer/bear/elk/wolf in my pocket for 2013, just hoping to upgrade with a permit. Good luck to you NR guys, i am pulling for you. (i would much rather have a bunch of addicts from Rokslide than the crazies we kept running into from WA last year haha)

Joe

I dont have mine yet. But its the FIRST thing im doing on my first official day as a MT resident!