Montana Elk Hunt Video

OP
B

bigfish87

FNG
No problem. It was the coolest experience of my life and I'll be switching out the camera for a bow next year!

OP
B

bigfish87

FNG
Thanks guys. Its a bit long but it's tough to edit out all the moments we had and try to keep it flowing. Any recommendations or constructive criticism?

Ghost

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the fact that you put in the closed captions, so many times have a struggled to hear what was being said between hunter. I noticed the bear spray, were you in a unit with grizzlies?

RyanC

WKR
Wow great video! You capture the essence of why we hunt, why we look forward to those days we get to spend in the mountains living amongst the animals we dream about all year long! It is hard at times to live in the moment of the experience and the adventure. We get so caught up in putting our tag on an animal we lose sight of everything around us and how fortunate we are to just be out there. Congratulations on a great hunt and I know you're looking forward to doing again this fall. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan

AndyB

WKR
Wow great video! You capture the essence of why we hunt, why we look forward to those days we get to spend in the mountains living amongst the animals we dream about all year long! It is hard at times to live in the moment of the experience and the adventure. We get so caught up in putting our tag on an animal we lose sight of everything around us and how fortunate we are to just be out there. Congratulations on a great hunt and I know you're looking forward to doing again this fall. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan

This........Well done guys, very enjoyable.

roknHS

FNG
I like that better than most kill videos I've seen. Super job keeping the flow going, nice game shots, a little comedy (night 28, ha,ha,ha), great scenery and a well told story that was very enjoyable to watch. The captions were a nice touch.......................