Montana FNG

dk88

FNG
New guy here from Montana, I moved here from Michigan when I was 20 and I spend as much time as I can hunting, fishing, and trapping.

cronsman

WKR
I can't wait for the day I can find a job and move to Montana to do just that. Welcome!

Agross

WKR
Jealous!! Wish I woulda done that . Where abouts were you in Michigan? Helluva buck in yer pic !

OP
dk88

dk88

FNG
Jealous!! Wish I woulda done that . Where abouts were you in Michigan? Helluva buck in yer pic !
I grew up in a small town called Portland in between Lansing and Grand Rapids.

JMDavies

WKR
Welcome from Minnesota. Good decision to make that move when you did, now I've got to wait until the kids are out of the house.

OP
dk88

dk88

FNG
Small world huh, Portland isnt that big odds are I know you or your family. Im David Knoop, graduated St Pats in 06.
What?! Thats crazy! Other than college at gvsu ive lived in Portland my whole life, Small world

OP
dk88

dk88

FNG
Billings, its far from the ideal spot for enjoying the outdoors but its a heck of alot closer than Michigan

Gumbo

WKR
Billings, its far from the ideal spot for enjoying the outdoors but its a heck of alot closer than Michigan

I'm in Billings too...moved here from Dillon a year ago. I think you will come to appreciate Billings and the opportunities we have here. Drop me a PM if you want to chat.