Montana general archery license question

So we are headed from Md to Mt on Tuesday, getting last minute things in check and I was going through my paperwork. I realized the archery license didn’t come in the mail with my tag, went on the Montana fwp website and it’s listed under my name but I cannot for the life of my see how I go about printing anything to show I’ve purchased it.
Thanks in advance for any help

Hnttillmt

FNG
Have you looked on your general license. Should be listed there. Even if not, says in the regs that you can use your phone for proof of license in the field. (This doesn’t mean your tag). Take a screenshot of “items held” and your good to go.

OP
Mdfowlman2
Have you looked on your general license. Should be listed there. Even if not, says in the regs that you can use your phone for proof of license in the field. (This doesn’t mean your tag). Take a screenshot of “items held” and your good to go.
Great, thanks for the help

OP
Mdfowlman2
I believe you have to get an archery permit? Available at game and fish locations?
I’ve already purchased it, I purchased it when I applied for my license, issue I’m having is printing it. Seems like a screenshot will suffice though

Hnttillmt

FNG
If your still worried about it and want the piece of mind just stop by any license vendor when you get here and they can print you a copy of your license. It will show all items you hold.
Pretty much any sporting goods store is a license vendor you won’t have to track down a fwp office.

Deadfall

WKR
Should be on front page of paperwork you have printed.
If not you can stop and have it printed.
I personally prefer hardcopy to phone. My luck phone would die 3 minutes before a warden showed up to check me out...lol...

hobbes

WKR
You should have a general elk license and another similar looking document that shows your conservation license, base hunting license, fishing license, bow license, upland license, etc. At least that's what a resident set up looks like. A signature is required at the end of that document/list of licenses.

You can have it reprinted but I think the phone option is supposed to work too.