Montana guys: March 15th is coming fast...get your applications in pronto!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
What might a non-resident scum apply for in MT if looking to hunt deer or elk end of Oct/beg of Nov??

Shrek

WKR
I'm in for Montana ,$1036.00 for a nonresident combo...wow does that sting for a working class guy. Looks like I may need to sell plasma at the blood bank lol ! JK .

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in for Montana ,$1036.00 for a nonresident combo...wow does that sting for a working class guy. Looks like I may need to sell plasma at the blood bank lol ! JK .

On behalf of MT and our wildlife,

Thanks Dave!

I am in for $140 bucks so far myself. ;)

Shrek

WKR
Matt , I get a little jealous but then I have to remind myself that it was a chili high of 72 degrees under a cloudless sky today. On the way to and from the port the cars next to me are filled with attractive young ladies in their bikinis going and coming from the beach. I pay no state income tax and the property tax on the house I live in is $670 and there is my favorite pub down the street with 84 fabulous craft beers on tap and over a 1000 more in bottles. There are always tradeoffs and I'm doing ok. Oh , I can hunt whitetail deer 6 and 1/2 months out of the year within 3 hours of the house and the fishing isn't too bad either :D.
That whole spiel above is just to put a little salve on the license wound lol !

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds pretty good Dave! I hope to visit my sis and BIL down your way soon!

BTW,

That $140 includes hunting, fishing, elk, deer, bear, turkey, and upland birds. Sunny and 60 here in MT's "Banana Belt" :)

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
There goes my $950, but you cant put a price tag on fun and we all only have so many elk seasons in our lifetime!