Montana Late season layering system check

PredatorX

WKR
Hey guys. First time hunting Montana late season this year. Pending results of my archery hunt. Will be doing an early November hunt SW MT. Wondering if someone could check my layering system and comment on if it will be sufficient and if I am missing anything. Seems like I might be missing something between the 97 and Kenai? Here is what I plan to use.

First Lite wilkin
Kuiu peloton 97
Kuiu Kenai
Kuiu Axis
First Lite Chamberlin
Kuiu Chugach

First Lite Glenbrooks
Kuiu Peloton 200 zip offs
Kuiu Attack or guide pant
Kuiu Chugach pant
Puffy pants..TBD..possibly Kuiu Superdown Pro

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Montana weather is a roller coaster. It can vary so much from year to year. I’ve hunted Montana in the end of September in snow high winds and single digits temps. Your best to bring all your gear and adapt to the weather of the weekly weather your hunting. I am going to assume your base camp hunting and if so I would bring the axis jacket and leave the chugach in the truck. Both serve a similar purpose as shell from wind and water. Otherwise your upper body selection looks good. For the Bottoms what has worked for me is a zip off base layer, attack pants, puffy pants( if your glassing) and chugach pants ( if your dealing with wind/rain/snow)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
That will all work fine. If you get cold feet that’s about the only other thing that could give you issues.