Montana Outwest Outfitters

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
Montana outwest outfitters.

Anyone used these folks? I’m looking at their guided hunt (2 hunters, 1 guide) deer/elk combo. Any info is appreciated. If you feel more comfortable PMing me that’s cool too.

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider
That's remi warrens outfit, it's right up the road from me. If they are anything like remi I'm sure they are pretty successful hahaha

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
S

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah it’s Remi’s outfit. I’m familiar with his media presence but wasn’t sure about the outfitting business.

You will NOT draw a deer tag in the unit he hunts. 270. So keep that in mind.

Remi has no back country camps and doesn’t use horses. So get a place to Stay in Darby and go hunt it yourself. I outfitted and hunted that area for years. Used to rent a house from Remi’s parents. If you want information on that area or another very good outfitter around there that does offer pack in hunts shoot me a message.

mtjimbo

Lil-Rokslider

Remi has no back country camps and doesn’t use horses. So get a place to Stay in Darby and go hunt it yourself. I outfitted and hunted that area for years. Used to rent a house from Remi’s parents. If you want information on that area or another very good outfitter around there that does offer pack in hunts shoot me a message.
His combo deer hunts are usually whitetail or mule deer in 240 the easy draw tag. He hunts a large part in 240 for elk as well. That said I totally agree with you in saying hunt it yourself!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

jonesy

FNG

Remi has no back country camps and doesn’t use horses. So get a place to Stay in Darby and go hunt it yourself. I outfitted and hunted that area for years. Used to rent a house from Remi’s parents. If you want information on that area or another very good outfitter around there that does offer pack in hunts shoot me a message
Hello sir! Would you mind sharing with me information on outfitters that you would suggest? Me and a buddy of mine are looking to do our first out west hunting trip in 2021 (always hunted Whitetail in the Midwest), but want to expand our reach. Thanks so much!