WTS Montana Rifle Co XWR SS 7 Rem Mag

Rghunter2

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased this rifle used several years ago. Round count should be around 200. I believe the weight of the gun to be right at 7lbs 12oz. The gun would come with Warne bases and an EGW rail. I also put a rail on the bottom for a bipod. I had a professional trigger job done. I believe it is set at 2.5lbs. Rifle is in good shape but it has been used in the field. Rifle shot factory ELDX MOA or better. Handloads were .5-.75 MOA. Didn't use any other bullets or powder(H1000). Gun is easy to shoot. Photos below show a 4 shot group at 100 yards. Gun had a bore snake ran through 3 times, followed by 4 shots. I believe that group was just under .75MOA. The other group was shot at 200 yards. It measures just under .5 MOA. I started doing some backpack hunts and found that the gun is a little heavier and longer than I want to pack in for several miles. If you are interested, I can send pictures. $1,000.00 shipped from me to your FFL. Continental US only. Cell phone is 712-789-1816. Best to send a text as my phone it typically on silent.

7MM A.jpg7MM.jpg