Montana Stickers

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
I think it can vary from region to region how common it is. If you were in the SE part of the state, I would say it is pretty uncommon to have one with stickers like that. That's a great buck! Congrats.

Travis907

WKR
In my opinion those symmetrical stickers/kickers are pretty rare! It would be like a double droptine Whitetail. Something you don’t see very often! Congrats on a cool buck!

BrianReno

FNG
Great looking muley, those symmetrical stickers are awesome. Definitely a rare thing.

Beautiful buck for sure! I think you might see kickers like that more often then one would think, but to have a buck with both sides intact like yours is probably not common. Seems often times one side or the other gets busted off at some point.
Congrats to you, thats a good one!!

OP
Dog_Logghe
Thanks everyone! SE Montana is where he was hiding. Hopefully he had a good breeding season prior to his last day!!

ewade07

WKR
It must not be too rare, I shot one about 5 years ago with symmetrical stickers as well in SE MT!

Gumbo

WKR
I've never seen one in the field. Clearly age plays a role in development of NT characteristics, so there would likely be more with better age structure. That's a heck of a nice deer, congrats!

bigmoose

WKR
That's a great looking buck. Lots of character. I've only seen two other bucks like yours in all the years I've been hunting. One almost identical and the other a perfect matched 6X6. I think they're pretty rare. Congrats on your beautiful buck !

Joelweb

FNG
I see extras on bucks now and then. I think it partly has to do with age class--you see it in places with more mature deer. Yours is a special one.

That's a great looking buck. Lots of character. I've only seen two other bucks like yours in all the years I've been hunting. One almost identical and the other a perfect matched 6X6. I think they're pretty rare. Congrats on your beautiful buck !
A perfectly symmetrical 6x6 mule deer is my absolute dream buck! I've seen pictures, but never laid my eyes on one.