Montana unit 340 questions

I am going on my third hunt this year and am looking at unit 340. I have a few questions for someone that is familiar with this unit. My questions are only pertaining to what roads are open and possibly where there will be more pressure. I have done a ton of e scouting just am unsure how to figure out the trails. I do have a certain area that I am looking at as of now. Hopefully this isn’t asking for too much. If anyone could help, please pm me as to keep it off the web. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
I am going on my third hunt this year and am looking at unit 340. I have a few questions for someone that is familiar with this unit. My questions are only pertaining to what roads are open and possibly where there will be more pressure. I have done a ton of e scouting just am unsure how to figure out the trails. I do have a certain area that I am looking at as of now. Hopefully this isn’t asking for too much. If anyone could help, please pm me as to keep it off the web. Thanks

This is the perfect type of question to ask the local FWP biologist and game warden.

That's what I would recommend. They are extremely helpful.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

OP
S
This is the perfect type of question to ask the local FWP biologist and game warden.

That's what I would recommend. They are extremely helpful.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I did think of this and still may, I just figure they get so many calls from people and didn’t want to waste their time and thought maybe someone could help on here first. Also an fyi, I am thinking of going during archery season.

Kvan-mt

FNG
You could download/purchase a Deerlodge National Forest map or call their office if you have a specific area you're looking at; this would tell you what roads will be open in September.