Montana Whitetail and using decoys

I have been after a particular whitetail buck with my bow for almost a month now. I have seen him at least once everytime I have gone out and was able to watch him for hours.
I think I have his general area figured out where he already has plenty of does, feed, cover and water and not a lot of pressure at all so I don't think he will go far even when the rut is full swing.
Due to the terrain and vegetation spot and stalk is very difficult and hanging a tree stand is not an option.
I would love to be able to harvest this animal with my bow before rifle season opens up on the 25th and I am thinking about trying an Ultimate Predator 2D decoy attached to my bow to close the distance, but I am not sure if i should use the Doe or Buck version. Or if I use the buck, do I try gentle rattling and calling this time of year?
Im open to any suggestions. I came from hunting whitetail all my life in Oklahoma, but from a tree stand and ever since i moved to Montana 6 years ago I have been all about mule deer. This spot and stalk with a bow on whitetail is a different ball game.
Below is the best picture i could get of the buck since I am too cheap to buy a phone scope. Hes an 11 point (Oklahoma count :) ) just a beautiful buck. Im guessing mid 150s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191007-074405_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191007-074405_Gallery.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 30