Montana?

Thanks for all the good information. I'm from Missouri and a group of us guys a drawing for our first time for general elk unit. I was wondering about the additional tag and now I know!! Appreciate the help

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’m in Tennessee and when asking my local game warden about a Bowhunter education certificate he had no idea what I was talking about. Hopefully I can get it locally if I’m drawn.
If you've ever bowhunted in ANY state you don't need to take the NBEF course. What part of Tennessee are you in? I'm originally from SE TN myself, hunted Montana last year and had a great time. Montana just wants $10 more from you because paying almost $900 for an elk tag isn't enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
sneaky, we need that 10 bucks to pay for our stellar elk management. mtmuley
Stellar and MT FWP elk management don't belong in the same sentence lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
Your previous years archery license IS proof of taking a training course. If you didn't have a previous archery license you would need a bowhunter ed certificate. They are working off the assumption that other states also require education before getting an archery license.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archery training course is Not required in my home state. States requirements differ. Don't assume. Good luck out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizz1971

FNG
The Montana Bow and Arrow license is a requirement during the archery season only and someone correct me if I misrepresent the history but it was something brought forward by the Montana Bowhunters Association.