WTB Moose call

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Send me a PM if you have a birch bark or fiberglass (Bull magnet) moose call that you would be interested in selling.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any luck finding one? When is your trip? I’m going this September, if the dates don’t overlap, I’d either buy yours or sell you mine (that I would buy from the manufacturer if my trip is first)

OP
L
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any luck finding one? When is your trip? I’m going this September, if the dates don’t overlap, I’d either buy yours or sell you mine (that I would buy from the manufacturer if my trip is first)
I have not found one yet. My hunt is in Bethel Sept 19-Sept 30. When and where is your hunt?

yhc

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wayne Kubat and his wife make those bull magnets. It appears their website says they have Bull Magnets in stock. I am sure Wayne would be happy ship one out to you.

Bull Magnet

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I could loan one out if your hunt comes up and you can’t get one but I’m not really interested in selling for good.

You can also cut the bottom off a detergent bottle or something or just use your hand, moose don’t really seem to care and I always think the bull magnets sound strange when scraping but again...the bulls don’t seem to notice.

Heck, during the rut you hit a rock with your boat and moose stick their heads out to see what’s going on.

OP
L
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wayne Kubat and his wife make those bull magnets. It appears their website says they have Bull Magnets in stock. I am sure Wayne would be happy ship one out to you.

Bull Magnet
My hunting partner and/or I will likely purchase on.....still have time. I have also been experimenting with some homemade calls.

Windigo

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hunting partner and/or I will likely purchase on.....still have time. I have also been experimenting with some homemade calls.
While you're experimenting, try wrapping a heavy duct tape around the bottle you're practicing with, really helps cut the tinny, plasticky sound.

yhc

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
From my experience, moose aren’t all that particular about calls. When I didn’t have my bull magnet handy, I have called with my hands cupped around my mouth. Also have used branches, moose scapular, sheds, etc to call in bulls.

Regards,