Moose Surprise...

Hello.
It all begins with a UT CC hits of 413.00 and 80.00 mind starts to wonder waiting for the email to disclose the information. Thinking of the different possibilities and combinations of the totals. First thought was a buffalo tag for my self going in with 21pts (Archery only) and 2 general season deer tags. This would be cool. Next was a buffalo for me and a management deer for my wife, could be I thought it adds up also very cool. Next was the possibility of a Moose for my wife and general tags and so on. As the day went on all these possibilities were going in circles. Then it final showed up the Unsuccessful letter for me on the bison. Only one option left Moose tag for my wife. Very nice surprise. Then her email finally made it "SUCCESSFUL " OIL MOOSE. WOW then the realty of this sunk in and brought her to joyful tears. This is where our journey is going to begin. As for us we've never had any opportunity to hunt this this amazing animal only knowing a few folks that have drawn and never been on the hunt. We have seen them here and there on other hunting trips. Can't wait to get things started. She was the lucky "ONE" for the SJ Ranch CWMU. I understand that there are some folks do not like the CWMU program. We are looking forward to our upcoming hunting season. Its going to be quite a journey with the Moose in northern and general deer tags in southern. Hopefully we can get the job done and be able to share some memories of the hunt with everyone. Best of luck to all this year.