More categories for classifieds?

Humm you all want something you are getting for free (the whole forum) to take their precious time, spend a whole lot of money, and make things here more convenient for you. Hummmmmmm, sounds like a really good way to turn this forum into a pay to play forum. Count me out on these changes.

Oh the intensity, it’s like putting more shelves in a cupboard but with code. Don’t wreck your life over it.

buffsmoker

Lil-Rokslider
If I'm not mistaken, this was tried a few years ago. And after giving it a shot it was decided a general classifieds section was easier to browse. Of course, there are probably quite a few more members now and quite a bit more traffic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Humm you all want something you are getting for free (the whole forum) to take their precious time, spend a whole lot of money, and make things here more convenient for you. Hummmmmmm, sounds like a really good way to turn this forum into a pay to play forum. Count me out on these changes.

It takes almost no money to make those changes lol. It’s funny nearly every forum I’m a part of (a lot) has the kind of setup people are talking about. And they are free forums as well. Next time post something of substance and relevance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
I think a few of you should get together, create and run the greatest Backcountry classifieds ever!

Wouldn't bother me if they just nixed the classifieds all together.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

It takes almost no money to make those changes lol. It’s funny nearly every forum I’m a part of (a lot) has the kind of setup people are talking about. And they are free forums as well. Next time post something of substance and relevance.

I guess you have never bothered to read what the owners of this forum have already said on the matter. Before you go poppin off again I strongly suggest you take the time to read what they have already stated. If you do do that, and find that you don't like what you read, please feel free to leave Rokslide. If you don't take the time to inform yourself, keep spouting your ignorant crap, sooner or later, you will get a gentile prod from a moderate then...

Show do I know, I have seen it here more than once. But hey, you have my encouragement to continue in utter ignorance.

But hey, if you do continue, I suggest you learn to have some fun and drop the agro approach.

I guess you have never bothered to read what the owners of this forum have already said on the matter. Before you go poppin off again I strongly suggest you take the time to read what they have already stated. If you do do that, and find that you don't like what you read, please feel free to leave Rokslide. If you don't take the time to inform yourself, keep spouting your ignorant crap, sooner or later, you will get a gentile prod from a moderate then...

Show do I know, I have seen it here more than once. But hey, you have my encouragement to continue in utter ignorance.

But hey, if you do continue, I suggest you learn to have some fun and drop the agro approach.

Wow another ignorant and useless post with no substance. You seemed triggered. There was nothing ignorant about what I posted. Just facts. Had nothing to do with the moderators or Rokslide itself just pointing out that everything you stated in your previous post was absolute garbage, just like your most recent post. Lol.

Wow another ignorant and useless post with no substance. You seemed triggered. There was nothing ignorant about what I posted. Just facts. Had nothing to do with the moderators or Rokslide itself just pointing out that everything you stated in your previous post was absolute garbage, just like your most recent post. Lol.

lol, you really should not make yourself look so pathetic. You falsy request substance, you get it and suggest it has no substance. Could that be because you are unable to face the facts because you are not getting the answer you want. Or is it because you know everything already, like every teenager on the planet. Dude, in an earlier post you claimed the general classifieds here not even very busy, really! I strongly suggest you slow down a bit, turn your afterburners of hate down a bit, and learn to have civil conversations. Because on this forum, the stuff you spew will get you the boot.

lol, you really should not make yourself look so pathetic. You falsy request substance, you get it and suggest it has no substance. Could that be because you are unable to face the facts because you are not getting the answer you want. Or is it because you know everything already, like every teenager on the planet. Dude, in an earlier post you claimed the general classifieds here not even very busy, really! I strongly suggest you slow down a bit, turn your afterburners of hate down a bit, and learn to have civil conversations. Because on this forum, the stuff you spew will get you the boot.

Lol. Again nothing.

Fatcamp

WKR

So you are volunteering to do the coding and moderating?

I agree with WesternHunter. Breaking down the Classifieds to more specific gear types is a good idea as it would make things easier and more efficient for those selling and buying. Sometimes I find myself sifting through pages and pages of stuff I'm not interested in just to hit on a specific gear item I want.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Been down this road a few times already. We did a poll, we let everyone get in touch with there feeling on a thread. The fact is the majority wanted less not more classified forums.

OP
WesternHunter

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Been down this road a few times already. We did a poll, we let everyone get in touch with there feeling on a thread. The fact is the majority wanted less not more classified forums.
Thanks for the feedback. I guess the masses have spoken!