More CO cattle wolf slaying

BadDogPSD

WKR
So, from what I understand, the Endangered Species Act, protects pure wolves... There are VERY few pure wolves. They have cross bred with coyotes and dogs. If I were a rancher losing my livelihood to feral canines,
I'd probably take my chances and shoot them (I know, easier said than done)... but keep in mind, the idiots that are pushing to reintroduce wolves, grizzlies, protect mountain lions, ban hunting with dogs, etc., are the same ones that encourage you to buy your meat at the grocery stores where no animals have been harmed.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’m sure it was happening but I bet the state biologists wouldn’t admit it was wolf kills. Probably “lions” and “coyotes”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their default answer usually is "a large canine". When femurs get chewed in half that narrows it down real quick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So, from what I understand, the Endangered Species Act, protects pure wolves... There are VERY few pure wolves. They have cross bred with coyotes and dogs. If I were a rancher losing my livelihood to feral canines,
I'd probably take my chances and shoot them (I know, easier said than done)... but keep in mind, the idiots that are pushing to reintroduce wolves, grizzlies, protect mountain lions, ban hunting with dogs, etc., are the same ones that encourage you to buy your meat at the grocery stores where no animals have been harmed.
And some want everyone to stop eating meat and killing anything all together. Have you seen the ridiculous petition they're gathering signatures for here in oregon? Its laughable

BadDogPSD

WKR
And some want everyone to stop eating meat and killing anything all together. Have you seen the ridiculous petition they're gathering signatures for here in oregon? Its laughable
I haven't, but it doesn't surprise me. It's gotta be some type of mental illness!

MattB

WKR
I’m sure it was happening but I bet the state biologists wouldn’t admit it was wolf kills. Probably “lions” and “coyotes”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In CA we have seen the state being unwilling to provide a depredation permit for a bear claiming a calf was picked up and moved 20 yards with no dragging by a coyote.

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider
Call me a wolf lover all you want but they’ve got a place too. There’s less wild places left on this earth than ever before, let me spread. Humans are the real plague.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Call me a wolf lover all you want but they’ve got a place too. There’s less wild places left on this earth than ever before, let me spread. Humans are the real plague.
Wolf lover. Wolf lover. Wolf lover. Wolf lover!
Yes, there is a place for wolves too. And it ain’t where you think it is!
You know how to get rid of a plague, don’t you?

sneaky

"DADDY"
CO is setting itself up for failure. As soon as they threw out the number the landscape would support, over 1100 of them, they doomed any chance of being able to manage them. In Idaho the agreed on number was 150 wolves. We're over 1500 confirmed through trail camera monitoring, and they're constantly trying to get them relisted. 10 times the agreed on amount isn't good enough. CO saying over 1100? Yeah....

sneaky

"DADDY"
That 1549 number in Idaho doesn't include the wilderness areas either, too costly to run cameras in there and too much federal oversight and regulation. IDFG runs about 800 cameras statewide and those numbers come from verified different individual wolves. No telling what the actual number really is.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Hopefully the enhanced reimbursement funds don't run out as quick this coming fall

Unless of course they were eating out f your refrigerator and you had to wait for compensation, just like the ranchers. Realistically, you'd be screaming bloody murder.